ihopebarackobama: I hope somebody wakes Barack Obama up when September ends.
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
I don't subscribe to the concept of virginity. It's sexist and out-dated, not to mention plain stupid.
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
My next trip. I'm taking my mom to Buffalo (she loves Buffalo!) for Mother's Day.
7. What happened tonight?
Nothing exciting. Pizza and Mad Men.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
It's not for me, but if that's what they want, I say go for it.
9. Is confidence cute?
Confidence isn't cute; it's powerful, intoxicating, sexy, inspiring, empowering. "Cute" doesn't cover it.
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
No plans as of yet, but I hope I'll be downtown.
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
People constantly change.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
My best friends.
18. The last time you felt broken?
I'm not sure.
19. Have you had sex today?
If jilling off counts.
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
That I kinda like the phrase "jilling off".
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
Similar. I think my stubborness is more like his than my eyes.
24. What do you want right this second?
Another glass of ice water and to snuggle with someone cute.
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
Probably something along the lines of "what the fuck?!".
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Mostly. The black dye from months ago is almost faded out but you can't really tell because my hair is naturally dark brown.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
I doubt it.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
American Dad. I love that show.
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
No, I like him, but I hate the way he makes me feel sometimes.
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
No. I love soda. But there's so much sugar in the kinds I especially like that I have to limit my intake, which sucks.
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
I fucking hate writing in pencil. So no, never. NEVAR!!!!!!!!!1!
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
A potential client.
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
I was dancing to "You Go To My Head" earlier today, by myself.
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Because it felt good.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
A few days ago, when I was in Atlanta. Lemon. So good. SO GOOD.
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
I don't go out of my way to tan.
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
Myself? In my head?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
My mom, most likely.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes! Show tunes and 30's jazz. Great acoustics.
49. Do you dance in the car?
Is that physically possible?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
Yeah. I used to be great at archery.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Probably junior high.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Sometimes, but I love them, and that's part of their charm.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Yes. They're delicious!
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Cherry or lemon.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Marine biologist, ballerina, Broadway star, veterinarian, country musician, novelist.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
I take heavy doses of iron supplements, if those count.
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
PJ pants and a top, or a band shirt, or a slip, or occasionally nothing.
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
All of them! I love "Picture To Burn".
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes. I miss them.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I don't know. Psychiatry, advertizing, writing or show biz? I'm probably way off though!
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
Lately, Gone With the Wind, with The Hunger Games series in second place. Of all times? Maybe Bottle Rocket Hearts by Zoe Whittall. That book changed my life.
75. Do you study better with or without music?
Depends on what I'm studying.
76. Regularly burn incense?
No. I should.
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Oh my god there are SO MANY.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Cold, unless it's peppermint.
81. Tea or coffee?
That's really hard.
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes. Why would I want to, though?
85. Are you patient?
Yes, unless it's waiting for electronics to work.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Can I just skip the wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
It's a personal choice.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?